A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Monday 11 August 2014

Anime or real life?

Have you ever watched an anime and noticed the characters eating ramen and thought to yourself, "wow I really want some instant noodles now..." Well, I'd like to believe that I've discovered the best ramen shop in Western Canada. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka located on Robson street of Downtown Vancouver is a franchise location of the famous ramen shop started in Japan. The noodles are not instant noodles and the portion is fairly decent. Besides ordering the miso ramen, I also ordered their Japanese Cream soda which is a green soda that comes with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Weird combination but one cannot visit Santouka without ordering one!
This may look like a tiny bowl but trust me... there is more than enough in there!
Miso Ramen x Japanese Cream Soda


No comments:

Post a Comment