A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Best ice-cream in Canada

Being a huge fan of sweets and especially ice-cream, I can honestly say I've discovered ice-cream heaven. After trying Earnest ice-cream, I don't think I could ever eat regular ice-cream again. Earnest is located in the middle of a neighborhood (basically like where all great eats are located in B.C.). Their restaurant closed at 10:00PM that night I went but there was a line up probably up to half a block long (I arrived at around 9:40PM), so you can see how popular it is. They only have a few ice-cream flavors but they're all delicious! They also sell pint sized ice-cream containers. I have nothing more to say other than everyone around the world needs to check out Earnest and someone needs to franchise a shop in every city!
Their ice-cream flavors
Absolutely packed at closing!
I got London Fog and Salted Caramel but another favorite of mine is the Whiskey Hazelnut (strong in nutty richness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment