A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Just another Wednesday...

I'm probably weird for saying this, but I'm not a fan of Wednesdays. It's in the middle of the week so I can't be excited about the weekend nor can I reminisce about my "crazy weekend" since two days have passed... Really, what's the point of Wednesdays? Wish I could sleep through every Wednesday and wake up on Thursday to be excited about Friday!

Anyway, that was totally off topic but this Wednesday was SLIGHTLY better than others. After a full day of school, I went to Tres Carnales to satisfy my taco craving!
After a wonderful dinner, we headed to Dauphine's to grab some lemoney-treats, and enjoyed them by the River Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment