A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Monday 21 April 2014

Tasty Choice (pt1)

Lately, my boyfriend and I have been on a quest to try every bubble tea joint in the city, so on Saturday night, we decided to head down to Tasty Choice, right behind The Melting Pot. It opened till 1:00AM that day and it was definitely worth the long drive because we discovered our new favourite bubble tea place! Originally, I wanted to try their Japanese crepes, but got side tracked by their huge menu of "Hong-Kong street food."
I absolutely adore the interior! there are couches and bar chairs scattered around the cafe and lots of games to choose from!
The appetizers ranged between$4-$6 
My favourite was the mozzarella sticks! The bowl at the bottom was a rice dish with grilled pork, tomato sauce (?), and cheese-- oddly enough, cheese and rice go well together...

No comments:

Post a Comment