A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Double date!

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I went on a double date to Joeys on Jasper Ave with our friends. We had to wait 30 minutes to get seated that evening but they offered us free appetizers while we waited so the service was really good! Overall the food was delicious and I would definitely come back again for their crispy mashed potatoes (which my boyfriend is crazy about!)
I was craving pasta that night so I ordered the ravioli (approximately $24) It tasted really good but it didn't fill me up (probably because I was super hungry) but I do recommend this!
The steak was excellent, I think I'd order a steak the next time I go.
Our friends ordered a steak and burger (which looked/smelt amazing!)



No comments:

Post a Comment