A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Sunday 27 April 2014

Parlour Italian Kitchen & Bar

I decided to start my weekend off by grabbing lunch with a friend on Friday, at Parlour Italian Kitchen & Bar.

Conveniently, my friend works at one of the chain restaurants of Century Hospitality, so she knew most of the workers there so we got to chat with a few of them and they're all quite friendly! I even got to meet Tony Le! But besides that, we had a nice quiet afternoon and I finally got to satisfy my pasta craving!
My friend ordered the chicken which came with a creamy rice type of side (which I thought tasted really interesting...)
We decided to split a Panna Cotta for dessert!
And from a previous visit, I ordered the Knucklehead pizza which I HIGHLY recommend if you're craving pizza and potatoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment