A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Thursday 1 May 2014

Lunch date

With the weather getting warmer, I can finally come out of hibernation and venture further away from home... Today I decided to grab lunch at State & Main, located inside of Southgate Mall, with one of my girlfriends! The restaurant is a bit difficult to locate from inside the mall so it took us around 10-20 minutes to find it, but it's easy to get to from the outside!
I've been craving calamari since I ordered some from Boston Pizza (but the portion decreased by A LOT) so we ordered an appi. to share! (we couldn't finish this but it was sooo good)
Tomato soup is the single thing I order EVERY TIME I see it on a menu, because I'm on a journey to find the best tomato soup! This was ok... first time I couldn't finish an order of tomato soup. 
My friend didn't even come close to finishing her food!
The Main Burger


No comments:

Post a Comment