A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Tasty Choice (pt2)

Guess who went back to Tasty Choice?! Yup, yours truly! I was looking forward to getting a crepe on my first trip there but unfortunately, I ate too much savory foods and didn't have any room left in my belly for dessert... But not this time! Of course I had to try another one of their rice dishes and luckily, they had steamed rice rolls this time (they ran out the other time). An order of dumplings and spicy fish balls for the man (not a fan of spicy food because I get teary when I eat it but they tasted pretty good too!)
Ok, now anyone who knows me, knows that I love sweets more than anything and also, I've been craving crepes for the past 3 months... Did I really drive all the way to the South side for a crepe?! YES! Was it worth it? TOTALLY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment