A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Thursday 1 May 2014

Late night dinner

I decided to go for a drive with my dad and we ended up at Golden Bee BBQ HK Cafe, normally when I eat anything from there, it's usually just take out but the food is still good by the time it gets to me! The restaurant opens until 12:00AM and have separate menus for different times of the day (not to mention they have a lot to choose from). This restaurant is located in Northern Edmonton on 127th street and it is definitely my new favorite Chinese restaurant (they opened recently!) it also seems to be a favorite of many others because half of the tables were busy when I arrived (10:30PM)
Chiu Chow congee tastes better than regular congee, TRUST ME!





No comments:

Post a Comment