A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Saturday 17 May 2014

DONUTS!!!

I love friendly people and yummy tasting food as much as the next person... but I also try to eat healthy (ok just kidding no I don't lol). But I CANNOT pass on sweets! The first time I encountered Frickin Delights Donuts, was when I went to the Old Strathcona Farmers Market, back in March. I had always seen pictures of these donuts on instagram and I knew it was my destiny to get my hands on some, so I woke up one Saturday morning to grab some and fell in love INSTANTLY! Let me tell you, I HAVE NOT been to Tim Hortons or any other place to get donuts ever since then. These donuts are vegan and taste 10000% times better than regular donuts! The creator of these lovely donuts, is made by the wonderful Mandy, she is definitely as sweet as her donuts! The first time I met her, I teared up and had a major fan girl moment! She kindly took a picture with me and ever since then I knew I had to stay loyal and ONLY eat her donuts.

Finally, two months pass, I finally got time to head back to the market but she was completely sold out, but at least she remembered me!!! But yes, I cried all the way home... LUCKILY, she does delivery! My boyfriend surprised me with a box of her donuts and told me she delivers them personally! She also wrote me a birthday card! I honestly cannot express how much I adore her or how delicious her donuts are! Everyone NEEDS to check out her donut stand at the Old Strathcona Farmers Market or check out her website here: http://www.frickindelights.com/ 
and let her know Cari-Amber says hi!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment