A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Thursday 26 June 2014

How do you like your eggs?

With exams and everything in my life happening all at once, I didn't get the chance to blog but I'm back! Another fellow foodie and I decided to grab brunch today, with the beautiful weather lately, of course it's patio season. We settled for Artisan Resto-Cafe on Whyte Avenue.
P.S: Don't mind the quality of the photos, they were taken on my iPhone.
I was craving eggs benedict so I ordered the Bretรดn which cost $11.29
Still on the hunt for THEE BEST eggs benedict in the city...
My friend ordered something off of the Classic Eggs menu (forgot what it was called) with scrambled eggs but she said the bacon had too much fat on it.
Of course, no foodie brunch would be complete without dessert... so we ordered the mixed berry Belgian Waffles ($10.49) to share. The waffles were fluffy and the sourness of the berries were a great balance! I would say among all the places in Edmonton, Artisan Resto-Cafe is my favorite go-to place for Belgian waffles!




No comments:

Post a Comment