A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Three Course Dinner

About a month ago, I went to Century Grill & Bar located on the Calgary Trail, for a birthday dinner. It was arranged so that everyone ordered from the "three course dinner menu" where we got an option of an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert. That was estimated to be about $50 per person!
For the appetizer, I ordered the grilled cheese and tomato soup. I was quite disappointed by this dish because I was expecting an actual grilled cheese sandwich but it was a slice of bread. Also, the tomato soup was too sour for my likings! 
As for entree, I ordered the salmon which was a lot better than my appetizer! It was served with assorted veggies and goat cheese risotto. 
Finally, dessert! I actually had both the crรจme brulee and the house made cheesecake. BOTH were excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment