A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Friday 25 July 2014

Before it Rained

Before it rained on Thursday evening, I got the chance to have dinner on the patio at Blue Plate Diner, located in the heart of the Warehouse District in downtown Edmonton. Might I add, it's always difficult for me to settle on a place to eat whenever I'm in this area, EVERY cafe and restaurant there is great. I chose this restaurant because my friend is a vegetarian and most restaurants do not have a wide variety of vegetarian options but Blue Plate Diner has quite a few.
Usually Sangria is made with red wine but they had an option of red or white so I decided to try white wine sangria and I like it better than with red!
Teriyaki stirfry with tofu
Mac-N-Cheese with sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment