A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Patio weather!

With Edmonton's bipolar weather, we can never be too sure what day will be patio weather or when it will be a "lets grab coffee on Whyte Ave," weather. Luckily, today it was extremely warm so my friend and I decided to grab drinks from O2's Tap House & Grill on Whyte ave, might at I add they have an amazing rooftop patio! Besides grabbing several drinks (that I gave up taking pictures of...) I also got the chance to try two of their dishes. I would've ordered more but I ate before I went out, thinking we would only get drinks!
Baesar and a Caesar 
South Western Steak Salad
The salad had too much sauce but the steak was very good!
Chili Cheese Fries: the fries were a bit salty but the portion is very large and it could probably be shared between 3+ people!
Candy Affair Bulldog: I highly recommend this if you're into sweet drinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment