A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tuesday night

Deciding where to eat is always a problem for me... I either have too many options to choose from or I'm not craving anything in particular. This evening I settled for Cactus Club Cafe on Jasper Ave, the atmosphere was great and the servers were quite friendly but the overall taste of the food was average.
My friend and I ordered a tuna tataki to share. I'm not a fan of tuna but the avocados that came with it were tasty and I was told that this is a very popular dish.
Peppercorn sirloin
Soy dijon salmon
It was such a hot day that I decided to order something other than water this is the, Nothing But Pink martini. 
White chocolate cheesecake, which was the best part of the dinner...



No comments:

Post a Comment