A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Saturday 26 July 2014

Best calamari in the city

My appetite hasn't been so great lately, all I've been craving are deep fried, greasy foods and comfort foods. Which really narrows down the places I get to eat at, this evening I settled for Milestones near West Edmonton Mall. This location wasn't as busy as I thought it would be, on other occasions I've visited the South Common location where I've always had to wait to be seated.
The crispy calamari has easily became one of my favorite dishes, the best calamari I've tasted! Unlike other restaurants, Milestones' calamari are thick and the dipping sauce they come with go perfectly well!
Strawberry margarita 
Thai Red Curry Chicken Bowl
Pesto Chicken Penne Asiago
Milestones' dessert shots: the white chocolate cheesecake was my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment