A little Canadian girl with a big appetite: Edmonton, AB x beautiful British Columbia.

Monday 7 July 2014

Favorite restaurant!

I don't have ONE particular favorite food, but I do have a favorite restaurant and that would be, Cibo Bistro, sandwiched between several other stores and restaurants on 104th Ave. An ntre from this little gem could easily cost as much as an entire meal from another Italian restaurant, but it is definitely worth it. The portion size isn't grand but the flavor is everything! If I lived closer to downtown Edmonton, I'm positive that I'd have dinner there everyday!
Polenta Fritta, not sure how to describe these but they were similar to giant fries except instead of being potatoes, they were filled with cheese? They were quite filling but very good!
Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this dish but it was apart of their dinner menu and I can promise you that it tasted better than how it looks (ok lets be real now, it looks delicious!)
This may look like a simple ravioli dish, but it was the best ravioli I've ever had in my life! (price ranges around $35)


No comments:

Post a Comment